What's Great in Our State Award Winners Announced
NAMI-NYS is pleased to announce the 2014 "What's Great in Our State-A Celebration of Children's Mental Health Awareness" award winners. The following programs have been selected for their exceptional work addressing children's mental health issues:
- ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Think Tank
- DECA Project in New York City Early Childhood Programs
- Hackett Middle School Full Service Room
- Montefiore's Pediatric Behavioral Health Services
- NAMI Rochester
- The OnTrackNY / Connections Program
- Seneca and Tompkins County Early Recognition Screening Program - The Whole Child Checkup Initiative
NAMI-NYS is proud that our NAMI Rochester affiliate was chosen in recognition of their delivery of all NAMI Signature programs focused on children as well as the outstanding presentations they have given in schools and at the upcoming NYS School Nurses Convention.
The awards will be presented at the 2014 "What's Great in Our State-A Celebration of Children's Mental Health Awareness" reception, taking place Tuesday, May 6th at the New York State Museum, from 5:30-8pm. The reception is free to attend and you can click here to register and learn more about the event and the honorees.